Easy summer fashion with Michelle of Mille
Don’t we all want to be one of those moms with perfect style, who always looks effortlessly chic, even when she’s been up since 5 am for the 16th morning in a row? We’re not sure when Michelle‘s little girls wake up every morning (hopefully later than 5!), but she sure has the easy-breezy style nailed. We asked her to share some of her faves for summer with all of you. Consider it a cheat sheet for being the envy of the neighborhood park this season.
1. While you can never go wrong with the ubiquitous Panama hat I’m completely smitten with Reinhard Plank handmade hats out of Italy…they hit all the classic notes but slightly off kilter shapes and rough around the edges styling take these to a whole other level.
2. I am forever having a hippie moment and scooping up lightweight, vintage indian cotton dresses on etsy and ebay is my one collecting addition.
4. Isn’t finding the perfect tee kind of fashion nirvana? While I’m not opposed to spending some dough on a great one, discovering the $15 Everlane Tees was kind of life changing.
5. It might speak to the quality (meh) or more to the fact that I wear them every. single. day. but I am already on my second pair of these Madewell Boy Jeans…serious love.
6. Comfy, slip on, and in a rainbow of colors…there’s a very good reason that Avarcas sandals seem to be sweeping the nation this summer.
7. Pool season wouldn’t be complete without the perfect caftan…this one from EmersonFry has been my go to for the last couple of years.
8. Get-a-way bag/diaper bag/all around amazing…Clare Vivier Overnighter in summer brights.
9. I try to snag a pair of these lightweight vintage-style PJs every season…preferably avec monogram.
10. Clogs, clogs, and more clogs…I love these for getting a little dressed up because they are supremely comfortable for those of us who wear heels on an annual basis.
* * * * * * * *
Lovely picks, Michelle! We’d like one of each, pls.
Or stop by her new brick & mortar space in Minneapolis:
316 W 48th St
Minneapolis, MN 55419
Mon – Wed 11-3
Or by appt