Earth tone nursery ideas + 12 baby essentials that match
Morning, mamas! We’ve long had a love of neutral nurseries, but more than ever we’re feeling the warm earth tones they can inspire, like sand, clay, terracotta, and every hue in between. This color palette was so lovely in the wedding editorial we shared yesterday, that we rounded up our home decor picks inspired by it here. Naturally today we’re moving on to a collection of earth tone nursery ideas, like this cozy corner by Boho Baby Heaven as seen on Paul & Paula. Better cover every room in the house, right?
A statement wall in a sunny corner will do just fine. via Sweetcase
Such a good mix of natural textiles in Jen Hartford’s nursery reveal.
Toddler + baby shared room captured by our girl Nicki Sebastian.
1. If you haven’t shopped Mandi Smethells’s Etsy store, you’ll want to scoop up one of those cute rainbow fiber art pieces!
2. And everything on ILA y ELA is so so cute, including this sweet lion.
3. A&C linen cot sheet set in terracotta
4. BIBS natural rubber baby pacifier
5. Grimm’s natural rainbow puzzle
6. Everyone loves a good natural pendant fixture. This bamboo lamp is from IKEA. Fave ever!
7 + 8. Snuggle Me Organic + earth tone cotton cover in Ember
9. Baby tank bodysuit
10. Geo burp cloth from willaby
11. Sakura Bloom silk sling
12. Loom goods natural market basket