How to create a curated baby registry with Milk & Honey Babies
If you’ve yet to discover Milk & Honey Babies and are on the hunt for a more personal, curated baby registry experience, this will totally be up your alley. It’s easy to create your registry, and they’re full of the modern, natural, and thoughtful baby essentials that mamas really want. If you’re at this point in preparing for baby, you’re probably getting a sense of all the investments to make. Having a registry that *completely* reflects your needs is going to be sooo refreshing. Cute big sigh of relief!
Ready for our picks?
1. Drop ultrasonic humidifier. The slate color it comes in has modern nursery written all over it.
2. The handmade lucky boy Sunday Mause doll makes for a darling heirloom piece.
3. Manny and Simon taxi teether. When did teethers get so adorbs?
4. Then there’s the mama and little Michelle silicone teething bracelet.
5. The Nuna Pipa infant car seat and base to make going out with littles a bit easier.
6. You’ve definitely never seen a high chair like the Stokke tripp trapp chair. Major bonus that it comes in so many colors.
7. Sweet bibs are a weakness over here. Finn + Emma bandana bib fits the bill.
8. For those as into neutral nurseries as we are, there’s the spot on square roh dresser.
9. The egg by Susan Lazar cotton tie up romper is currently on sale. Score!
10. Keep babe cozy with the Kyte baby sleep bag.
11. Oeuf rabbit hat. We never miss an opportunity for cute animal hats, K?
12. If there’s ever a worthy investment piece, it’s the Monte Design Joya rocking chair.
13. And actually, it’s good to have a few bigger-ticket items on the registry that loved ones can go in on if they’d like, such as Mima Xari snow white stroller. It’s as beautiful as a stroller can get, sure, but it’s also totally compact and functional.
14. Noodle & bBo ultimate cleansing cloths. Mild and all natural.
15. Hello, dream crib! Oeuf Rhea crib.
16. Ubbi diaper pail. Score one for diaper disposal that won’t interfere with your nursery design!
17. No more sterile feeding pillows! Nook niche feeding pillow is cozy, soft, and breathable.
18. Our eyes lit up when we saw these sparkly aden + anais classic swaddles in metallic charm.
19. Can’t not add a newborn essential like aden + anais silky soft crib sheets.
20. We also suggest adding a few simple, easy to combine items to the registry, like the Kyte Baby washcloth 5-pack. Makes it easy peasy for people to create their own gift.
21. The mommy hook fits basically any stroller or shopping cart handle.
22. How cute is this skip hop nightlight soother?
23. Because a soft, luxurious blanket is always a must, we added the lush receiving blanket in cloud.
Here’s a little advice from M&HB’s owner that rings true for us… One important tip I try to share with new parents is the fact that no two children are alike. Sometimes during pregnancy new parents are bombarded with advice from friends and family with tips for raising their expectant child. I just try to stress the importance of listening to your gut when trying to navigate this new world of parenthood. Once the baby arrives everything will fall into place and you’ll know what works best for your child. Recommendations from loved ones are helpful but don’t get frustrated or beat yourself up when things don’t go the way they did for someone else.