Gift guide for mamas and babes
Ah, gift guide season! You know we have to get at least one in, right? Sure, there’s a ton of cute baby stuff at the mall this time of year, but it’s surprisingly difficult to find something unique and inspiring to gift your mama-to-be and new mom friends and babes. Especially that they’ll actually use and enjoy. We definitely suggest bookmarking cute kid brands like those listed below when you happen across them, but this oughta get the ideas flowing…
1. Holiday bundles from willaby
2. One of these colorful baby quilts from Block Shop Textiles
3. You can snag these little Plain White Tee moccs from Lex&Live in sizes newborn to 3 years.
4. Skin dew coconut water cream from One Love Organics… Lots of moisture, no grease!
5. Romper from Chasing Windmills that comes in three different colors.
6. BUTTERelixir baby skin soother hair + body oil… Midland has so many giftable goodies.
7. There are a zillion caftans to choose from on Dwell and Slumber when dreaming up cozy gifts.
8. How cute is this pom bonnet from Briar Bonnets?
9. This 14K gold asymmetrical letter necklace from Maya Brenner would make a special gift for mom. (Psst, see Maya’s inspiring mom profile here)
10. Sweet blanket-slash-companion Lovie Bunny from bitte.
11. Avinash the Elephant makes for a lovely gift for all your mama friends with nurseries to deck out.
12. Sweet ‘n simple little grosgrain headband from Little Crane Headbands on Etsy
13. Have you read The First Forty Days? It’s a must for any mom who *just* welcomed baby.
14. Practical stocking stuffer alert… Boob Designs’ washable nursing pads!
15. After the holidays, you won’t see mom anywhere without a Solly Baby wrap.
16. Bannor Toys has lots of cute wooden gifts like this classic wooden rattle.
Don’t forget to share your own faves with us!