Great gifts for new moms
Since we’re still waiting for Jillian’s little man to make his appearance, we’ve been thinking a lot about the postpartum time these days. We put together a little round up of some thoughtful gifts for a new mama you might know. Or maybe some gifts for yourself if you’re heading that way too!
1. Initial necklace by Maya Brenner. And you can add more initials as your family grows!
2. Handmade rattle from Knotwork LA
3. Bonded leather play mat from Gathre
4. Heirloom wood toys from Monroe Workshop
5. The Mason Bottle. Use any jar for your baby bottle! So genius.
6. A new mama always deserves a nice robe. She’s going to be spending a lot of time in it!
7. Pewter baby cup
8. Cozy sheepskin for baby
9. Can’t have enough simple, organic baby clothes for a new one.
10. Baggu diaper bag for Land of Nod
11. Shearling baby booties
12. A beautiful baby blanket is always welcome.
13. Rattle and paci clip from NomiLu.
14. Modern baby book from Mushybooks
15. Man in the Moon silver spoon. Too much? Nah.
16. Postpartum care from Earth Mama Angel Baby. No one tells you about the bottom spray! It’s so helpful.
PS. Maya Brenner’s gorgeous jewelry, including her initial necklaces, are on sale this week! 20% OFF site wide with the code SUMMER16. Ends Sunday the 31st.