First birthday gift ideas
We loooove shopping for our kiddos, as you probably do too, and in searching around for presents for the coming year, we came up with this list of ideas for any baby hitting their one year mark. Or maybe you’re looking for something for your BFF’s little one or a tiny niece or nephew? There are options for that too.
1. Make a personal book for the birthday boy or girl with Preservation + Creation, full of favorite people, animals, foods, or anything else!
2. A sweet knit crown for the child of honor (on sale!).
3. A custom portrait of mama and baby from Sophie & Lili.
4. A stunning, handmade romper from The Brass Razoo.
5. An heirloom quality stuffed friend from Walnut Animal Society.
6. This beautiful modern, stacking truck from Fawn & Forest.
7. If there’s one thing that new walkers love, it’s something to push! You’ll keep this stroller for your grand babies.
8. Beautiful pyramid of rainbow blocks. Never enough blocks.
9. You can pass down these puffy jackets from Patagonia to all of your kiddos.
10. Another awesome push cart that the birthday boy or girl can fill with treasures.
11. For the budding pretend play enthusiast, a cute wooden camera.
12. Naturally a fort, like this dip-dyed teepee, for peek-a-boo and hiding out would be a great present.
13. And if you have a trash truck lover in your home, can’t recommend these durable Bruder trucks enough.