We’re obsessed with these simple, natural spider web crafts that the lovely ladies of Home With Her created last year. They’re so good that we had to repost them here for you. Super simple and kind of lovely, even if you’re not so into the Halloween Decors. And easy enough that even little hands can enjoy creating their own.
• White yarn (we chose a thick, gauzy textured yarn found at Michaels Crafts)
• Branches (cut down to similar sizes)
• Plastic spiders
• Cross all the branches.
• Begin to wrap the yarn around the cross (using a figure 8 design works best).
• Once the center is stable and set, begin wrapping the yarn around each stick moving in a circle.
• Randomly reverse the direction or the switch to loop the yarn under the branch instead of over. Really anything and everything goes here to create a more realistic look.
Once finished, tie a knot and leave enough string to hang.
Tutorial and photos reposted with permission from Home With Her.