Winter travel with baby giveaway!
It’s that time of year, mamas. Time to gear up for making the rounds to family homes for various holiday celebrations. It’s all so festive and awesome, right?! We know it can be a little more challenging when you’re also bringing along a wee or two. Or three. You know what we’re saying. To kick off the holidays, this year we thought we’d help one lucky mama out with a pretty freaking amazing giveaway.
ALL. OF. IT. Yes! If this line-up doesn’t make travel just a teeny bit easier (or at least more chic), we’re not sure what will. Except of course first class upgrades all around. And if you’re not boarding a plane this season, even a quick overnight trip can be made smoother with the right gear.
All of the items in our giveaway are spectacular and totally Cakelet approved, but will you humor us for a moment while we explain the awesomeness of the Yoyo stroller? It’s the only full size stroller that is suitable from 6 months to forever, that ALSO folds up (with one hand) to the size of a piece of carry-on luggage. AND you can push it right down the aisle of an airplane. Exactly. Load baby into stroller, walk through airport, walk right onto plane and to seat *with* your stroller. Then easily collapse and store in the overhead compartment. Nothing short of miraculous. Someone is going to be VERY stoked on their next trip!
And we are actually this excited about all of the products in our giveaway, but we’re never heard of anything like the Yoyo before so had to give it a little extra love. You can watch a quick video here to see it in action.
So to recap, the winner will receive:
1. Yoyo stroller
2. Ergobaby 360 (our love of Ergo has been well-demonstrated already!)
3. $50 gift card to Hanna Andersson to outfit baby in cozy PJs or anything else you like. We’re partial to their holiday prints every year!
4. Petunia Pickle Bottom City Carryall diaper bag. The chicest of the chic, when it comes to carrying all the essentials for baby.
5. Aden + Anais set, including a cozy sleep sack, travel changing pad, and swaddle set.
6. Puj tub travel set, including the Puj Flyte, hooded towel, and wash cloths. Seriously, having an easy comfy place to bathe baby really does make a difference when you’re traveling! Bedtime routine is such an important part of healthy sleep for the teeny ones.
7. Nuna Sena travel crib. We can’t recommend taking your baby’s bed with you enough. And most airlines allow you to check it for free as a baby item.
8. A cozy, adorable playmat/blanket from another Cakelet fave, Rikshaw Design.
To enter, use the giveaway app below. We’ll choose and email the winner on Tuesday the 25th!
[Note: giveaway is open to US residents only, for shipping reasons.]