Now that the temperature has finally gone down low enough to start thinking about fun things like sweaters, scarves and socks, we thought we’d search the webs for some great modern, handmade quilts. These are a few of our faves that are definitely worth keeping out for display in the nursery.
Cozing up with one of these and your little, with a hot tea and book in hand sounds pretty amazing right about now, doesn’t it?
1. Ace & Jig Patchwork Quilt
2. Hopewell Pink Lil’ Courthouse Quilt
3. Flying Arrows Quilt by QLT by Jennifer Meakins on Etsy
4. Folk Fibers “Arc” Indigo Quilt
5. Coral, Pink, Teal Quilt by Melissa Hevey on Etsy
6. M. Callahan Ada Quilt
7. Denyse Schmidt Quilts
8. Geometric Quilt by b/perrino on Etsy