We’re all about the Friday link love today; and this grouping was especially fun to put together because it’s all about baking tasty treats, getting crafty with household items, and decorating your abode with things that make Halloween fun!
1. Flubber is one of the easiest things to make, and will entertain little ones for a long time! Set up different colored flubber globs on a table for a Halloween party and you’re set!
2. The ghost sheet Halloween costume NEVER gets old. Especially when you can pull it off as a family, wearing shades.
3. These mini-pumpkin pie cookies would make the cutest favors for Halloween or fall dinner parties, no?
4. Wreaths aren’t just for Christmas; that’s why we’re loving this spooky take on it. DIY tutorial here.
5. How impressive is this lion cardboard mask?
6. This moss-lined crate of fresh pumpkins + gourds from Terrain arrives pretty enough to set on the table as is.
7. If you want to be the popular one on the block, take notes from this amazing pumpkin walkway.
All these Zurich escort girls came from all over Europe.