Red/White/Blue summer round up
So we’re a little bummed out that the USA team is out of the World Cup (heartbreaking loss, wasn’t it?), but we’ll still be sporting our red, white, and blue tomorrow and all weekend in celebration of the 4th of July. Before we sign off for the weekend though we wanted to share a few links we’ve found around the webs this week that we’re especially loving.
2. How can you not tote around your summer essentials in this fun Ban.do tote bag?
3. Need a last minute 4th of July craft for the kiddos? These paper rockets will be a definite win!
4. Totally wish this anchor mini kurta came in our size!
5. Aden + Anais have partnered up with (RED) on this special (and limited!) collection. Buy something for your bèbè, then spread the word!
6. We’ll take one of each of these Clare Vivier clutches, pls.
7. Wouldn’t these rainbow balloon fancies make for a cute centerpiece for outdoor summer dinners?
8. DIY firework drink stirrers- because you know you’ll have a tasty bevvy in your hands come the weekend.
9. This heart tumbler is one of our favorite ways to take our sips on the go.
10. We’re probably going to make this super refreshing watermelon water every weekend.
11. Now that it’s summer kiddos need only wear a cute pair of bloomers, no?
12. It’s not too late to get a festive mani for tomorrow. We’re thinking of getting this simple & cute one.
13. Because you know you’re going to be out at the beach a lot this summer, hook one of these tassels to your keys and never lose them again.