“Summer of Love” bohemian nursery ideas
If you look back at some of our summer posts from last year you’ll see that we were kinda obsessed with bright pops of color. This summer we’re feelin’ the boho vibe. Blame it on all the macrame we’ve seen trending, or the records we’ve dusted off and given life to again, but this summer nursery inspiration is really helping to set the perfect mood for the season. What do you think?
1. Feel free to start listening to Ladies of the Canyon on Spotify while you click through the rest of this list of pretties. Or if you have it on vinyl, frame the record cover for your babe’s room.
2. Love this vintage ceramic bell to hang in the window. Similar from Mt. Washington Pottery here.
3. These hand block printed crib sheets from Rikshaw Design are a nice little splurge for bébé.
4. Instead of a crib, try a pretty moses basket for the first few months.
5. Every nursery needs a little green, and terrariums are the easiest way to go. They’re so low maintenance, look cute in a little cube planter like this. Plus you can change them up every couple of months.
6. This macrame hanging. DONE! Sure macrame is everywhere these days, but that’s because it’s just so awesome.
7. Think of all the cute trinkets, (or lost teeth, ha!) you can keep in these ceramic canisters.
10. It’s summer, so obvs this sunshine tank top makes our list!
11. Vintage concert posters, like those you can find at Wolfgang’s Vault or Ebay, are “Summer of Love” perfection.
12. A sweet midcentury rocker is always welcome. Search etsy, ebay, and local vintage shops for the perfect piece.
13. Add a few pieces of vintage studio pottery holding dried wildflowers, perhaps.
15. You can never have too many natural baskets for keeping things organized and pretty.