Father’s Day gift ideas
Unlike last year’s round up, we think shopping for dad has become a whole lot easier. It’s kind of a fun challenge to find that one thing they might not have known they needed, or that one thing they mentioned in a conversation way back when and totally forgot about wanting, no? Hopefully our round up has a lil’ something for the papas & grandpapas in your life. Take a look, get inspired, do a little shopping, and don’t forget Father’s Day is next Sunday!
1. Your man would much rather carry this Everlane weekender than a big ol’ suitcase, for sure.
2. A Gentleman grooming kit to let his inner Don Draper out.
3. Picnics or beach BBQ’s with this Mini Dolmen Radio, total win.
4. Whiskey… because which guy doesn’t like to unwind with a few sips of this.
5. The quality of Artifact Uprising prints is top notch. Plus, they’ve made it SO easy to upload photos to print with their app.
6. Beach checkers (tied up in a bandana!) are such a rad idea, no?
7. Get him this pour over coffee brewer if he’s a serious coffee drinker and he’ll save on all those $5 cups of coffee.
8. How great is the design of this Heath Ceramics clock?
9. Some men still carry around a handkerchief. Might as well gift them a stylish one!
10. We want to see dads have a little more fun with their phones, this beach iPhone case is a start.
11. Small enough to fit in their pocket or attach to their keychain, this bottle opener is a must-have.
12. Do all guys hate shopping for swimwear? Do them the favor of these Patagonia Board Shorts then.
13. Ok, maybe we love these Mazama Camp Cups, but if he’s outdoorsy, he will too.
14. We’d gladly frame any Max Wanger print, but this Greenbrier print is a great one for the dudes.
15. Camp much? This enamel lunch pail is a good companion to have along.
And then there’s always the classic handmade gift route. If you want to get the kiddos in on the action, we found a really great round up of 100 handmade gifts for dad here.