A spring round up for Friday
This Friday feels especially fun because look, we found some bright-dyed sheep on Pinterest to share with you! No but really. We especially love the feeling of the Friday before a holiday. We see baked goods, crafts with the kiddos, family, and lots of hard boiled eggs to eat in our future. Hopefully they’ll look something like this, or maybe this). So before we sign off for the weekend, enjoy this cute little round up, kay?
1. Fill up paper cones with confetti. Endless fun!
2. What would you do if you saw these bright little guys running around?
3. We stalk 101 Cookbooks on a daily basis, so this bay leaf pound cake recipe is probably on the list of must-bake for the weekend.
4. Brittany Jepsen of The House that Lars Built wins the award for cutest DIY bunny ears, don’t you think? P.S. You can spend hours on her site obsessing over all the crafts she shares!
5. A little bonnet for your bèbè to wear this Sunday? Here’s the tutorial!
6. These frozen yogurt dots are SO easy and the kiddos will love to devour them. If anything this weekend, give them a try!
That was a fun week, no? Don’t forget to catch up on our other Easter posts if you haven’t had a chance to yet…
* Easter Egg-Dyeing Playdate (with a free downloadable invite!)
* DIY Easter Egg Ideas
* Pastel Easter Egg Centerpiece
* A Natural Easter Basket Idea (this one’s a goodie from last year!)
Happy weekend, Cakelets!