Modern decor pieces for kids
We gotta admit, a few of these pieces cost a pretty penny, but before you blow them off as being too expensive for kids, just try and think of them each as individual pieces of functional art. That’s basically what they are! And we’ve been lusting over them for some time now. So should you want to add a really rad piece of furniture or decor to your kid’s room, peruse these beauties…
1. The Eames Hang-It-All is just iconic, and oh so perfect. But there’s also some pretty good knock-off’s if it’s not within your budget.
2. Kalon’s Hut-Hut reinterpretation of the rocking horse, so cool!
3. We’d gladly surround our living room with the Bulle de Nua Storage unit. Might be hard to fill them with toys n’ such, but they’re so pretty.
4. This Bookcase is one of our faves because it’s low to the ground and perfect for little hands.
5. Sculptural wall hanging, for the little just learning to explore colors.
6. Oh the fun crafts that could take place on this CIRCLE table.
7. Ok, this 3-in-1 Pogo Step Stool is totally affordable, considering it functions as 3 things! We love.
8. Definitely wish there was an adult version of the Spot on Square Hiya Rocker.
9. Eames Elephant
10. This Umbra Casa Tissue Box Cover is the cutest way to cover up those not so pretty boxes, no?
11. Society 6 Surf Map Print.
12. We like toys that could accidentally be left out and still look cool in the living room, like this Ferm Living Molecule Building Set
13. Imagine an entire wall of these Room & Board Wall Hooks. Way fun!