St. Patty’s day ideas
Whether you’re planning to wait until Monday to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, or you plan to take advantage of the weekend with the kiddos and get some craft time in, we’ve got you covered. Us? We’re planning to keep it low key this year- a little storytime, followed by a cake baking sesh, and while the cake is in the oven, a simple crafty activity to decorate the living room. Sounds nice, doesn’t it?
Cute, cute. And they’re all really simple to make!
1. We love all the books in this series, and This is Ireland is such a fitting read for St. Patty’s.
2. If you can accordion fold paper, you can make these Shamrock paper fans.
3. Wouldn’t this Rainbow paper garland be cute with scraps of paper?
4. We mean…. how adorable is this Kiss me I’m Irish cake?
5. These St. Patrick’s Day poppers look SO fun!
6. There’s got to be a little something for you too, so we thought this bouquet from Dandelion Ranch would be pretty inspiration for ya.
7. Super easy peasy Shamrock cake (or cupcake) toppers!
Have a great weekend, Cakelets!