Essentials for a home yoga practice
Along with your free 6 weeks from MyYogaWorks, stepping up your gear does wonders for motivation when it comes to getting back into or trying a new activity. Even though we’ve been practicing at home, it’s still nice to have a new pair of yoga pants, an aromatherapy candle, maybe even a new mat and some props to really get into the zone.
Here are some of our recent faves:
1) Zella “live-in” yoga tights. The best part? Only $50!
2) A new mat, from Manduka of course! They make the best mats and props, hands down.
3) Zella yoga tank
4) Lavender eye pillow, for totally checking out during Savasana
5) Lighting a scented candle helps separate your list of chores from your yoga time while at home.
6) Love these heart water bottles. They’re glass with a silicone cover, so there’s no nasty chemicals and they won’t break!
7) Props like a block, strap, and bolster help you feel more comfortable, especially if you’re just starting out or you’re especially tight.
Any essentials we’re missing? We’d love to hear your favorites!