Books are such a good way to teach your kids about celebrations and seasons and changes throughout the year. And it gets you in the mood too when you read them over and over! Here are some of our picks for this time of year.
What are your favorites? We love suggestions!
1. Frankenstein (A Madeline parody. Soooo good!)
3. Fletcher and the Falling Leaves
4. The First Thanksgiving
5. The Best Thanksgiving Ever
6. Peter Rabbit and the Pumpkin Patch
7. Ghosts in the House!
8. The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything
9. Room on the Broom
Visit this website for more details.