We are in the midst of mint week, aren’t we? Rylee’s 2nd, Alder’s 1st, then a mint baby shower and a twin baby shower… It’s a very good color, so this is perfectly fine with us. We snooped around and found some cute mint party decorations to keep you inspired if you’re swayed to make your next party a minty one.
1. Heart cupcake toppers
2. Seafoam baker’s twine
3. Solid Washi tape (for taping up photos of your little one at their next party!)
4. Plan ahead with matching Thank You notes.
5. A super sweet cake topper.
6. Diamond honeycomb pouf. Also the regular round ones, fans, and even 36″ balloons.
7. Fringey garland
8. DIY geometric garland
9. Striped straws
10. Jadeite cake plate
11. Air plants
12. Origami star cupcake toppers
13. A sweet ruffly cake
14. Fabric pouf garland