Art prints for kids’ rooms
We’ve been looking at sooo many nurseries recently (lots more coming up!) that we couldn’t resist putting together a little post on some of our favorite sources for art prints. Maybe you saw our Instagram of Kristina‘s gallery wall in her kiddos’ room? We always love a good mix of prints and photos in a nursery.
Here are some of our faves right now:
2. Rifle Paper Co.: So many pretty options in Rifle’s catalog. Even their simple notecards are frame-worthy if you ask us.
3. Leah Duncan: Love her floral and geometric-inspired prints for a little gal’s room
4 & 11. Society 6: Huge catalog of artist-uploaded prints (plus tees, iPhone cases, tote bags!) including the Super Hero Ice Pops, Moonrise Kingdom alphabet, and this pretty ocean print. You could spend hours shopping on this site.
5. Little Low: Super sweet illustrations, prints, and stationery.
6. Keep Calm Gallery: They may have single-handedly started the “Keep Calm and Carry On” craze, but they also have loads more beautiful, affordable options available. One of the pieces in the La Lune series by Double Merrick would be such a great starting point for a nursery design.
7. The Wheatfield: There’s such a playful, childlike quality to Katie’s illustrated quotes it’s hard not to smile when you see them.
9. Old English Co.: Lots of black & white and whimsy.
10. Judy Kaufman: Her twin print is soooo good.
12. Cosas Minimas: Love the flat, graphic quality of her European-inspired art prints.
13. The Animal Print Shop: Sharon Montrose’s collection of animal photographs feel like a near must in a kid’s room. This modern nursery design should give you plenty of inspiration for using one of her prints.
Have any great sources we’re forgetting? Do share!