Nursery design idea: Desert Rose
Following up on our pretty girl’s nursery color palette idea from earlier this today, here’s a round up of some products that could make this idea come to life. When we think of desert, we think of minimalism paired with bits of pretty textiles, objects, and patterns. Here’s what we came up with:
1. Feather mobile - Sold out, but hello! How easy would this be to make?
3. Alabama Chanin for Heath Ceramics – might as well pick a cute bowl to hold little socks or diaper cream on the changing table.
4. IKEA Sniglar crib – soooo simple and so inexpensive. But then you can choose nicer accents for the rest of the room!
5. Kelly Lamb geo planter – pretty way to bring some green into baby’s space.
7. Dipped stool – use it as a teeny table or a place to sit and look out the window.
8. Rustic teak ladder – wouldn’t this be great for hanging/storing baby blankets and swaddles?
9. Linen throw
11. Paper wall lamp
12. Kalon Studios changing trunk – love that this converts from a low changing table into toy storage