We had a request from a few readers to share more BOY stuff over here on Cakelet, which is awesome since we have three little boys at the 100LC world headquarters. Lots of boy stuff to be shared, for sure! So let’s start with some of our favorite all-around brands for baby boys. There are soooo many good ones, but here are a few of our go-tos.
Mini Boden. So super cute in that classic baby way. Adore what they have going for spring right now!
Polarn O. Pyret. This time-tested Swedish brand makes adorable patterns and prints, and their clothes are made so well that you can bank on using them for your next baby too. A wee bit pricey yes, but they have amazing sales every season when we highly recommend stocking up.
1. Petite animal bodysuit / Classic striped leggings / Block stripe sweatshirt hat / Terry socks
2. Denim baby overalls / Stripe rugby bodysuit / Staple socks
3. Heathered multi-stripe top / Urban chinos / Belt
4. Racquet hoodie / Striped swim shots / Best basic eco tee / Sun hat
Tea Collection. Cute, global inspired gear for “little citizens of the world”.
Super soft, modern stripes and colors from Splendid are definitely a splurge, but worth it for how often you’ll reach for these pieces when dressing your little dude.
1. Stars bodysuit / 2. Mini stripe bodysuit / 3. Stripe bodysuit / 4. Stripe crew neck / 5. Stripe cuff pant / 6. Cali tee / 7. Solid one piece / 8. Baja top / 9. Camden playsuit / 10. Clearwater cardigan
Ah Petit Bateau – the iconic French brand. Sometimes it’s hard to resist dressing your little guy in classic stripes from across the pond. Nautical never goes out of style.
1. Sailboat tank / 2. Robot onesie / 3. Rain slicker / 4. Cotton short alls / 5. Star pajamas / 6. Newborn cap / 7. Sailor-striped hoodie / 8. Polka dot socks / 9. Swim trunks / 10. Drawstring pants / 11. Striped body suit
And of course, The Gap. Really, they do a pretty great job at keeping up with current trends. And you absolutely can’t beat their mega sales that happen nearly every other week. Great for stylish, seasonal, basics. And as a bonus you can shop at Old Navy and Piperlime with the same cart.
1. Slub sweatshirt / 2. Colored jeans / 3. Straw fedora / 4. Striped polo / 5. Striped one-piece / 6. Robot sweater / 7. Ahoy embroidered onesie / 8. Knot beanie / 9. Overalls / 10. Neon leggings / 11. Denim shirt / 12. Cargo pants / 13. Bear hoodie / 14. Neon slip-ons
What are your favorite brands for boys? We always want to know about new and cute things for our guys too!