Valentine’s Day with Kids: Berry Ice Cream Sodas
This yummy little project from Mimi Nicole Events would be the perfect way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your family. It’s a sweet treat that’s fun to make and eat, and it’s simple enough that even a toddler could be involved in the assembly. Or if you’d rather save this one for you and your partner, top with champagne after the kids are in bed.
1. Muddle a few raspberries with a bit of the ice cream until you have a thick paste
2. Start with a small bit of the mixture at the bottom of the flute
3. Next add a dollop of ice cream on top followed by a few raspberries
4. Continue in this order until you have just about filled up the glasses
5. Top the flute up with either champagne or a fizzy drink of your choice
6. And finally, finish it off with a stripy straw and cute name tag.